Usually by the professional reducer manufacturer integrated assembly after complete supply. Reduction motors are widely used in iron and steel industry, machinery industry and so on. The advantages of using deceleration motor are simplified design and space saving. After World War II, the rapid development of military electronic equipment has promoted the development and production of miniature deceleration motors and DC deceleration motors in the United States, the Soviet Union and other countries. With the continuous development of the deceleration motor industry, more and more industries and enterprises have applied the deceleration motor, and a number of enterprises have entered the deceleration motor industry. At present, Germany, France, Britain, the United States, China and South Korea have maintained the leading level in the world market of miniature deceleration motors and DC deceleration motors. China's miniature deceleration motor and direct current deceleration motor industry was founded in 1950s. Starting from meeting the needs of supporting weaponry and equipment, after the stages of imitation, self-design, research and development, and large-scale manufacturing, a complete and internationalized production of product development, large-scale production, key components, key materials, special manufacturing equipment and testing instruments has been formed. Industry system
1. Retarder motor is manufactured in accordance with international technical requirements, which has a high scientific and technological content.
2. Space-saving, reliable and durable, high overload capacity, power up to 95 KW.
3. Low energy consumption, superior performance, reducer efficiency as high as 95%.
4. Low vibration, low noise and high energy saving. High quality forged steel, steel cast iron box and high frequency heat treatment of gear surface are selected.
5. After precise processing, to ensure the parallelism and positioning accuracy of the shaft, all these constitute the gear reducer motor of the gear transmission assembly with various motors, forming the mechatronics, which fully guarantees the quality characteristics of the product.
6. The product adopts a series and modular design idea and has a wide range of adaptability. There are many motor combinations, installation positions and structural schemes in this series of products, which can select arbitrary speed and various structural forms according to actual needs.
The characteristics of deceleration motor are high efficiency and reliability, long working life, simple maintenance and wide application. Its series can be divided into single-stage, two-stage and three-stage gear reducer motors. The main installation and layout methods are expansion, coaxial and shunt.
1. In the expansion type of two-stage cylindrical reducer motor, the gear is asymmetrical relative to the supporting position. When the shaft is deformed by bending and torsion, the load is unevenly distributed in the tooth width. Therefore, the shaft should be designed with greater stiffness and keep the gear away from the input end or the output end.
2. The characteristics of two-stage cylindrical reducer motor: the position of the extension shaft of the shunt reducer motor can be extended from any side, which is convenient for the overall configuration of the machine. The shunt grade gears are helical teeth, with one side turning right and one side turning left to offset the axial force. One of the axes should be able to swim slightly in order to avoid jamming the gears.
3. The characteristics of coaxial deceleration motor are compact in radial dimension but large in axial dimension. Because the middle axle is bigger and the axle is more disturbed when it is loaded, the load concentration along the tooth width is more serious. At the same time, because the center of the two-stage gear must be consistent, it is difficult to make full use of the bearing capacity of the telling gear, and the bearing lubrication in the middle part of the deceleration is also difficult. The input and output terminals of the deceleration motor are located at both ends of the same axis, which limits the overall configuration of the transmission device.
1. High Power Gear Reduction Motor
2. Coaxial Helical Gear Reduction Motor
3. Parallel Axis Helical Gear Reduction Motor
4. Spiral bevel gear reducer motor
5. YCJ Series Gear Reduction Motor
6. DC deceleration motor
7. Cycloidal Pinwheel Reduction Motor
8. Harmonic Gear Reduction Motor
9. Three-ring Reduction Motor
10. Planetary Friction Mechanical CVT Motor
11. worm gear and worm reducer motor
12. Planetary Gear Reducer
13. Bevel Gear Reduction Motor
14. Vertical Gear Reduction Motor
15. Horizontal Gear Reduction Motor
Deceleration motors are widely used in various general mechanical equipment such as metallurgy, mining, lifting, transportation, cement, construction, chemical industry, textile, printing and dyeing, pharmacy, medical treatment, cosmetology, health massage, office supplies and other general deceleration transmission mechanism.